Warehouse Operator and Material Handler
Livonia, MI 48150 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate receiving and distribution of incoming material, equipment, samples, drums and cylinders.
- May be required to order equipment and material, write purchase orders, coordinate equipment rentals for jobs, and track delivery of material.
- Unload trucks, handle packages, stock shelves/storerooms, move drums and cylinders.
- Prepare material, equipment and samples for shipping according to regulations.
- Operate forklifts, fill tanks and containers, and operate plant equipment.
- Provide material handling services including hazardous waste, shipping/receiving, and research support.
- Responsible for maintaining facilities and equipment in a safe and orderly manner and they must be able to work with minimum supervision, while following safe work procedures.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year of fork truck experience and some computer skills
- Must have forklift experience.
- Chemical production preferred, but not required.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property
The pay range for this position is $19.00 - $ 20.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts