Idaho Falls, ID 83402 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating a forklift for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, and stacking for accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of product to meet standards of safety, security, and productivity.
- Must fill and/or relabel customer orders and deliver them to the staging area or location in a manner of completeness and correctness.
- This position will also tram product from production areas using a yard hustler to move the trailers.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School diploma or general equivalency diploma
- Minimum of 2 years warehousing experience in a chemical environment preferred.
- Knowledge/Skills Able to work well with all departments, levels of management and peers.
- Must be able to drive a forklift and lift 55lbs by hand.
- Able to work well with all departments, levels of management and peers.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
Work Schedule: Monday Friday; 1st shift 7: 30am 4: 30pm
The pay range for this position is $19.00 - $20.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts