Houston, TX 77049 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Enter incoming freight receipts daily in a timely manner to ensure that inventory is live and accurate.
- Work closely with the buyers to resolve any internal issues that may be present.
- Contact vendors and other facilities to resolve any discrepancies daily.
- Maintain a good communication with warehouse personnel so they can process receivables daily.
- Must have ability to recognize the different types of purchase orders and be cognizant of the relevance of each type.
- Coordinate and expedite hot-shot deliveries.
- Identify and resolve cycle count, inventory, and receiving errors.
- Ability to cross train and help in other key areas when needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
***EDUCATION - MUST HAVE MINIMUM HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED***
WORKING HOURS: 7AM - 4PM - Most Saturdays, shared between 3 guys. So, one or two Saturdays a month.
MANAGER'S MOST IMPORTANT EXPERIENCE/SKILL SET BELOW: (ENSURE THIS IS DETAILED IN THE RESUMES) Self Driven, Computer Data Entry
Add subtract multiply and divide
Some kind of Inventory Experience (Could be stocking shelves, or counting things, or receiving things or even shipping things).
- High school diploma or general education degree.
- One to three year's related experience and/or technical training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in receivables management, inventory control, and motor freight/LTL coordination is preferred.
- Ability to work in a high demand receiving environment with little or no clerical mistakes.
- Ability to demonstrate precise data entry, good time management skills, and strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- General knowledge of a customer driven high volume manufacturing environment.
- Data entry utilizing an ERP system.
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $20.00-21.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.