Technical Project Manager - Data Cable Management
Port Jefferson, NY 11777 US
Our DCM project is divided into two essential components that runs in parallel and require seamless coordination due to their interdependency.
Project A: This phase involves the installation of data and power cables, rack cabinets, patch panels, and optical distribution frames across critical locations within the Physical Security Perimeter (PSP). These locations encompass the Wind Farm Control Room, High Voltage Control Room, Operation and Dispatch Center, and the Data Center. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing a comprehensive Cable Tray System.
- Managing the deployment of Power Cables.
- Overseeing the setup of Rack Cabinets.
- Deployment of the Fixed LAN System.
- Coordinating the installation of COAXIAL Cables.
- Implementing Passive Fixed Optical Data Systems.
Project B: This phase covers the remaining areas within the facility, requiring versatile DCM solutions for offices, CCTV, Access Control, and traditional building infrastructure. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the installation of Power Cables.
- Overseeing the deployment of the Fixed LAN System.
The Technical Project Manager will deliver the following items as part of this engagement:
- Quality & Interface management of Cable Tray System, including documentation and as-built drawings.
- Quality & Interface management of Power Cables with a comprehensive inventory.
- Quality & Interface management with the contractors installing Rack Cabinets, Patch panels with detailed cable management documentation.
- Validating documentation for the Fixed LAN System, including network diagrams and configurations.
- Coordination documentation for the installation of COAXIAL Cables.
- Implementation documentation for Passive Fixed Optical Data Systems.
- Manage RFI s from the contractor with regards to the client GCC requirements.
- Plan the interface from The client IT (Production, Enterprise, SCADA, Telecom, Security) into EPC Project.
- Manage the Video Wall interface to the Data Center and to EPC.
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for:
Orchestrating, leading, and supervising The client IT activities into EPC project team.
Creating and maintaining a detailed project plan with milestones and dependencies.
Ensuring timely completion of the entire GCC installation.
Conducting regular progress meetings and reporting to the GCC, EPC team on the project status.
Adhering to established plans and project timelines.
The pay range for this position is $80-120/hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Port Jefferson, New York.
6 months with a possible option to extend 3 months.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume to corinne.Hasid@cenergyintl.Com with the job title as the subject line. 1-587-838-9991.
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.
Cenergy employees can enjoy the following robust benefits and resources:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts