Marietta, GA 30060 US
This position reports to the Manager of Systems Engineering R&M & Training on the ADP program. The candidate is responsible for Systems Reliability and Maintainability Program efforts to ensuring effective interface with the Engineering Design, Specialty Engineering, and Sustainment organizations. The candidate will provide the required Reliability and Maintainability Engineering training, procedures, and guidance documents for the program product teams. The candidate will allocate requirements; assists suppliers/IPTs with understanding and meeting requirements. The candidate develops, manages, and adheres to budget and schedule plans and commitments.
By applying to the position listed on this site, you will be considered for Systems Engineering opportunities within company including but not limited to: Model Based Systems Engineering, Test & Evaluation, Vehicle Systems, Materials & Specialty Process Engineering, Flight Sciences, and Simulation and Systems Test.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
-BS STEM (Mechanical, Electrical, Aeronautics Engineering or related technical degree)
-Experience performing Reliability & Maintainability Predictions Analysis
-Experience developing FMEA / FMECA Analysis
-Experience developing MTA (Maintenance Task Analysis)
- Experience with FRACAS
- Experience with Reliability Center Maintenance Analysis (RCMA) and Level of Repair (LORA).
- Experience in systems engineering full life cycle
- Experience advising and conferring with engineers in scheduled Review Meetings while reviewing reliability findings and recommendations.
- Knowledge and experience with probability, statistical concepts, and mathematical modelling
- Knowledge of product, environmental and reliability testing or manufacturing engineering
- Systems engineering and production / support equipment design
- Requirements development, design, problem analysis and resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work in a collaborative and team-based environment.
- Experience working with Military Partner / Customers
- Ability to travel as needed
The pay range for this position is $88.00-108.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.