Supply Chain Technical Coordinator 1
Roy, UT 84067 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Supports and assists activities within multiple disciplines across the Supply Chain process. Provides technical, tactical and execution support in various aspects of the industry standard supply chain business process areas primarily Supply Chain Manufacturing and Supply Chain Logistics, as well as Supply Chain Business Operations. These employees are primarily responsible for the manual movement, shipping and receiving of materials.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $18.00- $22.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.