Fort Worth, TX 76140 US
The Shipping Specialist is responsible for Hydra Rigs, shipping needs including ERP data entry, parts pull, sales support, after-hours support, and trade compliance knowledge. Based in Fort Worth, this position will report to the Shipping Crew Chief and will work with other members of the warehouse. The Shipping Specialist will also be able to do other warehouse duties/tasks as assigned.
Roles and Responsibilities:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pulls, packages, labels, stages daily Capital, Spares, Service and Repair shipments and data entry into Syteline.
- Respond to After Hours Call Backs with all applicable documents, transport arrangements and inventory records.
- Achieve same day turn rate and achieve Shipping measurement standard established by the Inventory Manager.
- Verify all Orders are in compliant with Order requirements before packaging or loading.
- Prepare all shipping documentation for domestic and international shipments including export and broker documents, bill of lading, packing list, commercial invoice, customs documents and labeling.
- Verify shipments are in compliant with Sales Orders and in compliant with work instructions including accuracy and documentation requirements.
- Arrange transportation for shipments, loads carriers and secures freight costs.
- Verify all international shipments are in requirements with Trade Compliance Manger.
- Maintain accurate and complete shipping records, logs and daily records (Shippers) for Sales Department.
- Direct all Shipping and Inventory issues to your Crew Chief on a timely basis.
- Acquire and maintain Syteline Operation System knowledge pertaining to Shipping and Material Handling functions.
- Report issues regarding department personnel and the Inventory data base to your Crew Chief on a timely basis.
- Take ownership, organize and maintain personal, company equipment and work area in a professional manner and attends scheduled HSE training.
- Operate material handling equipment as required, achieves and maintains fork truck operator certification and use safe working practices as directed.
- Responsible to follow all applicable company and corporate policies, procedures and programs, including but not limited to the process map, support processes and HSE requirements.
- Maintain and requisitions Warehouse supplies and submits to Inventory Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
***EDUCATION: MUST HAVE MINIMUM HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED***
THESE ARE TEMP POSITIONS, HOWEVER ONE OR TWO INDIVIDUALS MAY HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONVERT TO A FULL TIME EMPLOYEE
WORKING HOURS: 8am to 4: 45pm M-F = 40hrs a week.
OVERTIME IS NOT CURRENTLY REQUIRED BUT THE OPPORTUNITY MAY ARISE FOR ADDITIONAL HOURS
MANAGER'S MOST IMPORTANT EXPERIENCE/SKILL SET BELOW: (ENSURE THIS IS DETAILED IN THE RESUME)
Strong attention to detail
Willingness to work (good attendance)
Stand-up forklift experience a plus.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- High School graduate or GED.
- Must be skilled in using computers including being proficient in Syteline, Excel and Word.
- Must be knowledgeable in Shipping and Warehouse practices, pack out practices including but not limited to documentation for international shipments; DOT, HAZCOM/HAZMAT, LTL and transport permit regulations.
- Must be able to read and work with production routers.
- Must be capable of working in a non-air conditioned warehouse environment with PPE.
- Must be capable of operating company fork trucks and capable of achieving and maintaining certification for such equipment.
- Maintain applicable vehicle operator licenses as necessary to operate company equipment.
The pay range for this position is $20.00-22.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.