Service and NPI Technician
Hayward, CA 94545 US
The purpose of the position is to assemble and service medical monitoring equipment and disposable
medical devices. Position may include inspection and testing of components, sub-assemblies, and finished
products. Participate in new product development through prototypical assembly, testing, and evaluation of future manufacturing processes
Roles and Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Included but not limited to)
? Support, evaluate and provide feedback on new product designs and manufacturing processes.
? Demonstrate good manual dexterity, the ability to use basic hand tools and equipment and
possibly work using a microscope.
? Demonstrate mechanical aptitude, understanding of measurement tools, tolerances, fit, and
? Maintain a clean, safe and well-organized work area.
? Maintain Good Manufacturing Practices and compliance in coordination with the Document
Control and Quality Assurance functions.
? Maintain a focus on a high quality of work and initiative.
? Works well with others.
? Perform additional responsibilities or other functions as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Preferred experience and knowledge with PCBA and electrical components
- Preferred experience with and knowledge of bonding and adhesives (UV included).
- Preferred experience with catheters, medical balloons, and silicones.
- Must be able to meet hospital credentialing requirements.
- Responsible for performing all duties in compliance with FDA s Quality System Regulation (QSR), ISO13485, ISO 14971, the Canadian Medical Device Regulations, and all other international regulatory requirements with which Potrero Medical complies
- High School Diploma/GED required
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $20.00 - $ 38.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.