Sand Blast Operator
Torrance, CA 90501 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Packages parts from the wet process area and/or sand blasts parts prior to plating or heat treatment. Ensures care is taken to prevent damage to part and sufficiently inspects parts prior to packaging for damage, contamination, etc.
Interprets blueprints, work instructions, both written and verbal instructions, to determine or follow the most effective procedures for packaging various products.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Prior experience operating a sandblasting or shot-peen machine to accomplish desired metal surface finish. Candidate must be knowledgeable to select appropriate media for the job, as well as set-up machine and determine proper cycle times. Must have familiarity with various metals and finishes (aluminum, stainless steel, copper and cad plated surfaces). Ability to read blueprints and operation sheets for specific tasks. Must also be comfortable working with a computer for email, internet, and other basic tasks.
HS Diploma / GED
The pay range for this position is $20.00-25.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.