Dublin, GA 31021 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the phone/forwarding calls/taking messages
- Screening/checking guests in ensuring host is notified & all regulatory/PPE requirements
for entry into the building have been satisfied
- Creating security badges
- Scheduling meetings
- Ordering lunches
- Distribution of mail & maintain mailroom
- Candidate is to have a proficiency in using Excel of intermediate to advanced. Be able to
use Vlook up, pivot tables and other functions with excel.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
-High School or Equivalent
Minimum of two years of increasing in complexity of administrative duties related office experience or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities
High School diploma or education certificate in applicable functional area preferred. Thorough knowledge of office equipment, administrative procedures and/or terminology in functional area
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $16.00-$17.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.