Ft. Worth, TX 76114 US
Looking for someone that can help scan documents, log work into spreadsheets, pull, lift and move product as needed, stage work for inspectors, and be an assistant to the Warehouse department.
Will be working in a warehouse environment
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
1. Requires high school diploma AND 1 year of related inspection, or calibration experience or demonstrated ability to perform described responsibilities.
2. Able to implement and effectively apply lean/continuous improvement initiatives.
3. Able to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities.
7. Able to interpret reports and use job specific software applications.
8. The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers about work product and processes and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations. Must be able to read and understand written instructions and procedures. Demonstrates effective interpersonal communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $16.00 17.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.