R&D Digitalization Support Specialist
Charlotte, NC 28273 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a Digitalization Support Specialist, you will be part of a global innovation team. A Key responsibility will be to an agent of change management to support our technical development community move to a new LIMS based digital tool.
- You will collaborate closely with our Applications Development Teams, translate test methods into a digital format and to support raw material database alignment within our LIMS system.
- Check LIMS system test method and raw material catalog format and structure for consistency and adherence to the governance rules.
- Create and maintain LIMS system tutorials and manuals.
- You will use your background in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Science, or related field to identify opportunities for automated data collection and help connect and implement such tools in the newly built LIMS system.
- Strategically think about how the data flows and work to support the simplification of new digital solutions to make our system function more efficiently.
- Check and enforce consistency for other aspects of master data (e.G. Reference lists for usages, ingredient categories, suppliers, locations etc).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Digitalization and 2 years relevant job experience
- Knowledge of polymer chemistry and structure-property relationships is an asset
- Proficiency with MS Teams, DevOps, and Office Applications
- Knowledge of Lab Testing and Procedures required
- Prior lab experience and/or LIMS systems a plus
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $25.00-30.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (day shift); 8am- 5pm
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.