Moncks Corner, SC 29461 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Processing Supplier MDRs
- Submitting Customer Deviation Requests
- Processing Metlabs
- Pulling and reviewing flow data
- Updating data on Team Improvement Boards
- Coordinating containment efforts as quality issues arise
- Submit customer data packages to configuration for release in Enovia
- Route parts out of MRB after final dispositions are made and DISCs are closed
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor s degree required preferably an Engineering Degree
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $ 25.00-$35.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.