Quality Control Technician
Chelmsford, MA 01824 US
Job Title: Quality Inspector, level 3.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Inspects components, housings, and finished assemblies of electromechanical products for conformance to established work instruction, industry standards, drawings, etc., using low / high power microscopes, test equipment, and hand-held inspection tools. Will enter inspection results into QMS and MRP systems, and work with engineering to report and detail non-conformances.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Hours will be Monday to Thursday 6am-4: 30pm. (10 hours per day and includes 30 minute unpaid lunch).
Microscope visual inspection
3 years inspection experience
ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) training / awareness
High School diploma / GED
Ability to obtain special clearance and must have an interim clearance prior to starting.
Use of inspection hand tools
Ability to follow work instructions
SAP Quality Module
J-STD-001 (ACTIVE CERTIFICATION PREFERRED)
The pay range for this position is $25.00-32.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.