QC Lab Technician
Greenville, OH 45331 US
Perform all wet chemistry tests on applicable products.
Perform Coatings application test for applicable products.
Analyze and record the test results in Quest Database /COA generation.
Interpret and follow documented procedures, all corresponding TMs, SOPs, JTAs ECPs
Effectively communicate batch results to the appropriate personnel
Participate in safe work practices.
Prescribe appropriate batch adjustments required to bring product in specification.
Maintain a clean working environment.
Perform effectively in a team-based environment.
Perform all required health and safety inspections at prescribed frequencies.
Computer literate; scientific minded and detail oriented
Using appropriate software to evaluate data based on internal and external specifications, support the continuous improvement of lab and plant processes through QA/QC activities and meet and/or exceed customer expectations.
Analyze raw materials, intermediate products, finished products and other chemical samples and evaluate suitability according to established specifications to ensure quality and availability of final product.
Analyze samples, provide quality data, and become an active member along with the Lab.
Supervisor and Production personnel to provide innovative ideas to improve lab and plant processes and demonstrate continuous improvement.
Know, understand, and use software tools such as Lotus Notes, SAP, Microsoft Office Programs, etc. Which enhance quality reporting.
Ensure the suitability of laboratory equipment through proper operation, maintenance, calibration, verification and good quality control and assessment activities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor s degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering specialty, or equivalent professional
- Minimum 2-year Associate degree in chemistry or 2-year technical degree in analytical testing in Chemistry or related field is preferred, or at least 2 years laboratory experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment on a rotating shift is preferred
- Basic understanding of general chemistry
- Basic understanding of theory, operation, calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation such as gas chromatographs, viscometers, spectrophotometers, pH meters, moisture solids analyzers, etc.
- Basic understanding of the techniques of quality assurance and quality control
- Basic understanding of math and statistics
- Basic understanding of ISO/RCMS quality system requirements
- Basic computer skills using software packages such as Microsoft Office, Infinity QS Proficient (SPC software), SAP, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Ability to lift 50-60 pounds.
- Ability to stand and walk in work environment majority of time.
- Occasional use of stairs required.
- Occasional use of respiratory protection including air purifying, air supplied and self-contained air supplied respirators.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $24.00 - $25.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Work Schedule: Willing to work a 2 week rotating 12 hour shift - 6: 00 AM - 6: 30 PM and 6: 00 PM - 6: 30 AM.
The benefits available with this position include:
Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
Continuous Employment Development and Learning
Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
Dental Insurance Coverage
Vision Insurance Coverage
Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
Long Term Disability
Voluntary Short-Term Disability
Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.