Bapchule, AZ 85121 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintains computerized scale system by keeping units operational and current with formulations; monitoring and verifying records.
- Maintains factory processes and procedures to standard by using statistical methods for monitoring and charting, notifying production supervisor of noncompliance.
- Prepares experimental design projects by mixing test batches in laboratory banbury or mill method.
- Releases materials by evaluating all results and visual inspection methods; determining status of non-shippable or usable material.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains stock of forms and spare parts by verifying inventory of items; notifying laboratory manager when items are needed.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing/production experience
- Quality Assurance experience
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $19.00 - $20.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.