Freeport, TX 77541 US
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate and organize laboratory work to meet the immediate and anticipated requirements of the Operations and Shipping Departments
- Coordinates efforts to review, re-test, and verify any questionable product quality and rendering final judgement of such quality and classification
- Requesting and obtaining product samples from product streams, production units, outgoing product shipments, storage tanks, etc
- Maintaining laboratory inventory of reagents and supplies, and working with vendors when new inventory is needed
- Performing special laboratory analyses, working on special projects or assignments as required.
- Maintaining laboratory equipment, reporting malfunctions; troubleshooting and performing repairs as necessary
- Recording and reporting test analyses to Process Engineering, Operations, and Shipping personnel
- Monitors safe handling, identification, storage, and removal of hazardous waste streams resulting from production activities
Qualifications and Education Requirements
HS Diploma or GED
Safety Council and TWIC required
Must have a level of proficiency with Internet, Email, and Microsoft programs
Good attendance, performance and safety record
Shift: 4 days/4 off, 4 nights/ 4 off. Rotating day and night shift
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $19.00 - $20.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.