Program/Project Manager 3
Westminster, CA 92683 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Lead and manage the planning and execution of Grid Technology projects. Will manage a portfolio of up to 4 projects. Other responsibilities include leading and directing cross-functional and interdepartmental teams to achieve project objectives; facilitating meetings, presentations and discussions in order to achieve project/program objectives.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor s Degree
4-7 Years experience managing technology projects. Familiarity with project management fundamentals
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
Electric utility experience. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification. MS Project knowledge. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The pay range for this position is $45.00- $53.43 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.