Monaca, PA 15061 US
This opportunity is onsite and located at: 300 Frankfurt Road Monaca, PA 15061
Refers to establishing, delivering, maintaining, and managing a standardized and consistent suite of Project Services, including Project Cost Estimating, Project Cost Engineering, Project Planning Engineering and Project Risk Management.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, tools, and workflows
- Deployment, run and maintain of various Planning and Scheduling tools in Projects / Portfolio.
- Training deliveries, query resolution support to stakeholders related to Planning tools.
- Responsible for new development in Planning & Scheduling tool.
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders for new development in Tools.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of Planning & Scheduling Tool.
- Individual contributor role Mature, proactive, resourceful, and willing to work in staggered hours to cater to global time zones and global customer base. Independent and able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Team player and self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Strong communication, report-writing, and presentation skills.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
The pay range for this position is $55.00-$80.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.