Piping Pipeline Planner-Plant/Refinery
Geismar, LA 70734 US
Provides job plans for daily maintenance activities, prepares job packages, and provides planning assistance for ongoing Turnarounds in the plant.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides job plans for daily maintenance activities, prepares job packages for expense projects, provides planning assistance for emergency shutdowns and pipeline scopes and facilities.
- Assist with review, tracking, and approval of pipeline relocations, crossing and encroachments.
- Receives and reviews work orders that have been authorized by the users of the Maintenance services.
- Prepares a work scope and establishes the labor, tools, material, and equipment required for work orders.
- Estimates, plans, and requisitions manpower, materials, and equipment for approved work orders.
- Prepares/supplies drawings, sketches, bid packages, specifications, procedure, etc. That will aid the Maintenance Supervisor for all planned jobs.
- Maintains the records essential to the effective operation of the planning and scheduling areas of responsibility.
- Coordinates the scheduling of the planned project with Maintenance supervision, Operations, Safety and the Purchasing Department to achieve maximum efficiency and cost management in a proactive manner.
- Accumulates costs for reporting purposes on specific jobs.
- Assists in monitoring the productivity of contractors performing work in the refinery/plant.
- Creates and Tracks requisition costs, updates as needed.
- Manages final costs to assigned requisitions for cost management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Possess a valid driver s license and TWIC card.
- 3 years of planning and/or maintenance experience in refining or a related industry required.
- Demonstrated piping/pipeline experience in oil and gas or related petrochemical industries, including experience with regulations and the maintenance and testing requirements associated with related safety devices.
- Active listening skills and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work cooperatively with a variety of personalities in a maintenance department environment.
- Working knowledge of the use of process flow sheets and P&IDs
- Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation.
- Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with sensitive information, results, and communications.
- Skill in providing thorough, efficient, and effective customer service to individuals at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
- Ability to accomplish work within required timelines, including short, long, and emergency timeframes.
- Ability to work with others to accomplish challenging assignments.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to ensure completion of tasks within stated time requirements.
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $40.00 to $45.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.