Motor Vehicle Mechanic
Hoffman, NC 28347 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Motor Vehicle Mechanic repairs, rebuilds, or overhauls major assemblies of internal combustion engines for military and commercial wheeled vehicles. Work involves most of the following: Diagnosing the source of trouble and determining the extent of repairs required; replacing worn or broken parts such as brakes, gaskets, engine parts, A/C component parts, and generator parts. Will also perform maintenance on transmissions and repairing fuel injection, lighting, and ignition systems. In general, the work of the Motor Vehicle Mechanic requires rounded training and experience usually acquired through a formal apprenticeship or equivalent. Must be familiar with military equipment such as the HWMMV, LMTV, FMTV, and posses general diesel engine knowledge.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Minimum HS Diploma / GED
2-3 Years Experience
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $20.00-24.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.