Greenville, OH 45331 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Candidate will be receiving FedEx shipments.
- Candidate will be checking production suppliers and re-stocking each area.
- Managing production stock area.
- Container staging for all areas (totes and drums)
- PPE Cabinets-delivery of PPE to from warehouse to departments for stocking
- Forklift, assisting shipping & receiving and staging.
- Loading and off-loading packaged materials
- Staging materials to support production
- Operating powered industrial equipment such as forklifts and yard tractors
- Familiarity with material handling safety/hygiene issues
- Maintain assigned inspections and housekeeping duties
- Computer skills to accomplish training opportunities
- Position must advance to be multi-functional and knowledgeable regarding department tasks for Material Handlers
- Applicant must be willing to work in and be a part of a continuously developing team -oriented atmosphere
- Motivation to assist other team members as workflow dictates are required
- Must be able to demonstrate a steady work pace with changing priorities
- Advancement of skills and knowledge in relation to department duties is also required
- Strong safety commitment is necessary to be a part of this team
- Support Process Safety programs through participation in compliance audits, Pre-Start up Safety Reviews, PHAs (Revalidations; Clean-Sheets) and other hazard / risk assessment activities; utilize available
- Process Safety Information in the safe performance of work activities as well as complete and provide feedback on Process Safety related training
- Participate in process safety related incident investigations and complete assigned action items in a timely manner
- Accept personal responsibility to act according to process safety regulations and company directives
- Demonstrate understanding of primary hazards in work area and the safeguards in place to manage them as this is a safety sensitive position
- Ability to lift to 55lbs
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year prior forklift experience in a warehouse setting
- Hazardous Materials Handling Certification CFR49
- Material handling, forklift and yard tractor operation, and experience with handling chemicals preferred.
- Must be able to work weekends
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property
The pay range for this position is $19.00 - $ 20.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.