Manufacturing Process Support A
Naples, FL 34117 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the operation of manually operated hand painting equipment as well as automatic paint line for application of final finish to prescribed specifications.
- Sets up and operates automatic paint lines and hand-painting booths.
- Prepares sprayers for use and operates all equipment.
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired properties and color.
- Cleans and maintains all spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
- Heats and sprays wax onto products after they are tested.
- Inspects work in process including paint thickness and documentation
Performs minor paint and preparation duties such as:
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
TYPICAL MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to walk, stand, and sit for extended periods. The team member is required to demonstrate manual dexterity and use their hands to operate machinery. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Also expected of the team member is regular attendance, and the ability to work cooperatively and professionally with others. May be required to lift to 50 lbs.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $26-30 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.