Laboratory Technician III
Annandale, NJ 08801 US
This opportunity is on-site and is located at 1545 Route 22 East, Annandale, NJ 08801
Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples, to support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control. Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment. Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures. Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues. Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards. Under minimal supervision, performs advanced scientific experiments to obtain reliable data with understanding of broad research objectives in support of oil and gas production and conversion as well as low carbon energy transition technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Experience with LIMS to compile and enter all data obtained from tests
Maintain a clean and safe lab by doing regular housekeeping and LPSAs (Loss Prevention Self Assessments)
Participate in TMAs (Test Method Assessments) and LPOs (Loss Prevention Observations) to ensure correct and safe test procedures
Prepare laboratory equipment to conduct test
Troubleshoot machines and/or redo analyses when test are OCC-out of control
Perform various tests on different Fuel type, jet fuel, Gasoline and Diesel to ensure it is ready for downstream products.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Polytechnic graduate with the background in Chemical/Process/Technical Engineering.
Preferable experience in quality control systems.
- Operation of pilot plant equipment
- Hands on experience with pumps, flow controllers, handling of chemicals
- Honeywell experience a plus
- Science degree (bachelors preferred
The pay range for this position is $35.00 - $38.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.