Ventura, CA 93003 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Uses predetermined methods, inspection operations, and prescribed specifications to visually inspect solder and conformal coating of circuit card assemblies IAW IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements and to visually inspect in-process and completed cable assemblies. The role will incorporate instructions, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists, and various measuring devices (dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, etc.) to visually inspect the material to manufacturing and industry specifications, including IPC and related reference documents and standards. Accepts, rejects, or reworks defective or malfunctioning units or systems. May monitor and verify quality by statistical processes or other control procedures. Has the willingness and ability to perform assembly tasks related to assigned inspection areas if needed. Ability to identify non-conformances IAW IPC-A-620 and other requirements. This includes detail orientation and proficiency at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents, and work instructions. Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills. Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with assemblers, test technicians, engineers, customers, and management when resolving quality issues.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Prior experience inspecting solder connections and/or assembly build on circuit card assemblies under IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements.
- Minimum 1-year visual Inspection (solder/coating) experience, or in lieu of quality inspection, 3-year manufacturing/soldering experience of Electronic Assemblies.
- Detail-oriented and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents, and work instructions.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Personal Computers.
-Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with all levels of manufacturing when addressing quality defects.
Requires inspection experience
Minimum HS Diploma / GED
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $25.00-38.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.