Oldsmar, FL 34677 US
Uses predetermined methods, inspection operations and prescribed specifications to visually inspect solder and conformal coating of circuit card assemblies IAW IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Role will incorporate instructions, drawings or inspection instructions and checklists, various measuring devices (dial indicators, preset micrometers, scales, etc) to visually inspect circuit card assemblies to manufacturing and industry specifications including IPC and related reference documents and standards.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Basic qualifications include the following:
- Prior experience inspecting solder connections and/or in assembly build on circuit card assemblies in accordance with IPC-A-610 & IPC-J-STD-001 requirements.
- Minimum 1 year visual Inspection(solder/coating) experience, or in lieu of quality inspection 3 years manufacturing/soldering experience of Electronic Assemblies.
-Detail-oriented, and proficient at interpreting drawings, diagrams, parts lists, IPC manuals, revision control, reference documents and work instructions.
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Personal Computers.
-Interfaces effectively and diplomatically with all levels of manufacturing when addressing quality defects.
Must have IPC-610 and J-STD experience
The pay range for this position is $20.00-23.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.