Research Triangle Park, NC 27709 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support greenhouse maintenance
- Will assist with cleaning and sanitation of equipment and supplies within the greenhouse.
- May assist with data collection and entry into Microsoft Office applications.
- May be required to assist with other greenhouse duties as needed.
- Perform hands-on tasks and duties related to greenhouse work and plant experiments and facility cleaning, while ensuring compliance with all existing safety and stewardship standards in the area of greenhouse plant research.
- Perform general greenhouse work independently, such as making pots and flats, planting, watering, fertilizing, tying/trimming plants for upkeep, seed harvesting, seed threshing, seed counting and maintaining various crop plants according to specific protocols as directed by Greenhouse Specialist and Program Specialist.
- Maintain and clean greenhouses and work areas. Assist with collection of plant tissue samples under supervision, according to specific protocols.
- Utilize data management applications to collect and record data, under supervision.
- Use electronic equipment (barcode scanners, cameras, seed threshers and seed counters).
- Perform pest control including insect scouting, pesticide/herbicide application, beneficial release, and integrated pest management techniques.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
- Hands on experience working in a greenhouse environment such as watering plants and cleaning the greenhouse.
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $23.75-24.75 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (day shift); 8am-4: 30pm
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.