Field Engineer (Software)
Huntsville, AL 35805 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Identifies customer's system needs and responds to requests for proposals; performs feasibility and performance studies, including benchmarking, capacity planning, etc.; develops appropriate systems recommendations to meet customer needs, including system configurations, installation planning, etc.; prepares and presents technical product information to customers. Post-installation and implementation responsibilities include technical consulting to customers and providing solutions to software problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Minimum HS Diploma / GED
2-3 Years experience
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $38.00-48.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.