Executive Admin Asst
Houston, TX 77024 US
TEMP TO PERM -
The Opportunity: This position is responsible for providing "Executive Level" administrative assistance to key executives (C-Level Executives) ensuring that key projects and tasks progress during periods of travel or major meetings. The Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship with key executives and serves as a primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on a variety of matters. This position is located in Houston, TX (Headquarters).
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Degree or equivalent
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
- Maintain schedule for key executives as required including coordinating travel, preparing agendas and scheduling meetings and other appointments.
- Support operations leadership with internal and external commitments related to meetings, appointments and planning; assist with prioritizing obligations, flagging important and urgent items for attention.
- Coordinate travel, transportation and hotel accommodations, as well as, manages destination itinerary and processing travel expenses.
- Manage the flow of information between internal projects, follow up on tasks to ensure projects and reports are completed on time.
- Work with department heads to collect information and coordinate monthly financial and operational reports. Compile data, conduct research on, draft PowerPoint slides and assembles materials required for presentations and reports
- May be called upon to lead certain office projects.
- Analyze certain pieces of data to identify areas of concern the key executives may need to address.
- Coordinate off-site meetings and other events as directed by key executive.
- Answers and routes phone calls, mail and email messages.
- Other duties may be assigned
Meeting & Facility Support:
-Organizes employee lunches for in-house training and select meetings, as requested, and processes related expenses to the appropriate cost-center.
-Ensures any requested events, both on and offsite, are planned and executed on time and on budget.
-Serves as back-up to other administrative staff to cover vacation, PTO, and other absences.
Once converted to perm, will be eligible to participate in employee benefits:
-401(k) program that includes 100% company matching of the first 6% of employee contributions with immediate vesting.
-Annual profit-sharing contributions by the company to participants? 401(k) accounts based on company s annual performance.
-Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life and Disability insurance plans.