Engineer Material Process 3
Chandler, AZ 85286 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Our client is looking for a Material Process Engineer with experience in composite materials related to rocket motors, etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
***Must have experience in composite materials as they relate to rocket motors etc. ***
Requires BS in Materials Engineering or Equivalent and a minimum 5 years work experience.
Masters or PhD in Materials Engineering or Equivalent and a minimum 3 years work experience.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
Preferably those years would be with an Aeronautical / Aerospace prime (e.G. Boeing, G.E., Honeywell etc.) so that they have a familiarity with Military, AMS, and ASTM specifications.
The pay range for this position is $40.00-$54.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.