Engineer I (CAD Drafter)
New Britain, CT 06051 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Looking for someone that has CAD experience and can switch over to another CAD software with minimal training. Ideally some Pre-E/Creo or Inventor would help but not required
1. Develops engineering drawings and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications, requirements and standards.
2. Performs design evaluations and recommends alterations to designs to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
3. Familiar with and has knowledge of commonly-used manufacturing concepts, practices, and procedures.
4. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
5. Also, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
This position is responsible for model management, drawing creation and optimizing filter components and assemblies to meet requirements utilizing good design and manufacturing principles.
This role is responsible for drawings and supporting production system updates for filtration components and assemblies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
1. B.S. In Engineering or lesser degree with some experience Specializing in design and/or engineering/engineering tech.
2. Experience with Pro-Engineer or Inventor CAD software a PLUS
3. Must have experience with drafting practices and procedures as well as knowledgeable of manufacturing processes and capabilities.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $28.00-$30.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.