Chemical Lab Technician
Freeport, TX 77541 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Chemistry lab technicians assist chemists in their lab work. As time progresses, lab technicians are completing a greater number of tasks that previously would have been performed by highly trained chemists. Technicians are responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance. Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, they perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions. They also conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
- Technicians are responsible for monitoring chemical processes and testing products as part of quality assurance.
- Under the supervision of chemists and other team members, they perform repetitive lab activities, such as setting up lab equipment and preparing chemical solutions.
- They also conduct tests, interpret and analyze data, compile results, prepare reports, and present their conclusions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Associates or Bachelors degree in Chemistry
- Chemical Laboratory experience MUST have 2 years exp
- Must have analytical experience
- Gas chromatography/chemistry
- Valid Drivers License
- 4 year degree preferred
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $20.00-29.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (day shift); 8am- 5pm
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.