Cell Utility Operator (3rd Shift)
Elma, NY 14059 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Deburrs, cleans, issues and stocks parts. Operates equipment outside his/her area of expertise, as necessary, although is not required to be an "expert" in all machine families (lathes, mills, grinders, etc.). Participates in the planing of work and resolving of problems within the Cell, using team skills. Inspects all work performed and detects unusual conditions, defective materials, and deviate parts and recognizes errors in blueprints and operation sheets. Positively contributes to the teamwork environment in terms of productivity, cooperation, data collection and attitude. May be required to support production within Assembly & Test and/or the Manufacturing Shop
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
2-3 years experience
HS Diploma / GED
The pay range for this position is $20-21.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.