Conroe, TX 77303 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setup and operate CNC Vertical, Horizontal, and Boring Mills as well as CNC lathes.
- Validate machine programs and work instructions before machining to assure accuracy of operations.
- Set up and operate CNC Mill and Lathes for first article to prove out program and set up instructions. Process remaining parts while conducting constant checks and inspections to ensure dimensional and surface finish requirements are met for the entire part run.
- Read and Interpret engineering drawings, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T), and work order routings.
- Document actions by completing work order routings.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Keep machines and work area clean and organized.
- Work as a team player with others in a demanding fast-paced environment to meet frequently changing production.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Five (5) + years of machinist experience with CNC Vertical, Horizontal, and Boring Mills.
- Recent experience operating CNC Mills with Fanuc and Haas Controls
- Basic math skills to interpret drawings.
- Basic computer skills for time entry and document lookup.
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing and how it applies to part inspection.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of machine tools (cutting tools), work holding equipment / fixtures, and needed accessories to operate and maintain CNC machine.
- Proficient in the use of various measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, dial bore gages, ring groove gages, etc.
- MUST BE WILLING AND ABLE TO WORK 2nd shift (with shift differential pay), overtime, and weekends as needed.
SCHEDULE: START AND END TIMES VARY BUT IN GENERAL IT WILL BE 5: 00PM TO 5: 00AM - WORKER WILL HAVE AROUND 48 TO 65 HOURS PER WEEK
TRAINING MAY BE ON DAY SHIFT
SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL $1.25PH
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must be able to Set-up and operate CNC Mills and or CNC Lathes
- Should have Fanuc and or Haas experience
- Must understand and be able to edit G-Code
- Be able to read and interpret detailed AutoCad drawings
- Must be willing and able to set-up and run multiple machines at one time
- Experience manufacturing Oil Field equipment is a plus
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN PERSON. MANAGER WANTS TO HIRE IMMEDIATELY.
The pay range for this position is $20.00-26.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.