Business Analyst IV
Houston, TX 77002 US
The Law Function is seeking a Business Analyst with expertise in optimizing complex business workflows and implementing data driven solutions. The role will work side-by-side with our Product Managers across the Law Digital Platform and Law Function subject matter experts to enhance our processes and improve the day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness of Company s legal teams. In addition, this new role will be responsible for identifying new opportunities to obtain value out of Law data and drive those initiatives to completion.
As a Digital Business Analyst, you will be responsible for partnering with legal professionals and the Law Digital Platform to design and implement processes to generate valuable insights within Company s Law Function. In this role, you will work directly with the business to produce critical deliverables such as current and future state process documentation and conduct gap analysis. You will work to document, optimize, and continuously evaluate processes and procedures - creating operations scale, conduct end user trainings to expand user adoption of existing and new data centric solutions across the Law Function, and work on technology enhancements. You will serve as an expert in our Corporate Compliance technologies and assist in implementing risk management strategies to enable our business to win in any environment.
- Partner with Legal and the Law Digital Platform to streamline and document new or existing processes, as well as collaborating on design, rollout, and training for new solutions.
- Elicit requirements and specifications through use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process
documentation, use cases, and task and workflow analysis.
- Collaborate within and across teams to identify opportunities
and enhancements to new or existing solutions.
- Collect and analyze data from multiple sources to identify root cause of process issues and challenges
- Identify, evaluate, and deliver analytic solutions to enable the Law function to make strategic business decisions.
- Cross functional contact for opportunities across the platform.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up to date on the latest Legal tech and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Assist in development of Data and Insights roadmap and focus areas
- Continuously improve data fluency within Data and Insights and the Law function.
Partner with IT and business function to evaluate solutions and perform vendor analysis based on solution needs/requirements
- Establish end-to-end mapping of business processes and functional flows
- 8-10 years of experience optimizing complex business workflows and implementing data driven solutions
- Expertise in optimizing workflows/processes, identifying business requirements, and developing training programs
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data/situations into understandable, actionable information and recommendations.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to distill data into key themes to drive strategic decisions
- Passion to drive performance improvements.
- Process orientated with a capability to take the operations on a continuous improvement journey
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels within the organization and with external vendors
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to set objectives and produce results
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Ability to learn new applications and/or products as needed.
- Strong Agile experience with rapid decision making and iterative product development.
- Travel to San Ramon office may be required 1-2 x per year, travel expenses covered by company
REQUIRED EDUCATION: Bachelor s Degree
WORK SCHEDULE: 5/40 (M & F from home, T, W, Th in office) - hours are flexible
The starting pay range for this position is $55.00 - $60.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.