Irvine, CA 92606 US
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderately complex products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules.
May perform lock wiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions. Works on products that contain mechanical components, single hydraulic systems, and multiple part numbers. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives general supervisory guidance.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School or GED
1. 0-2 years industry related experience in assembly in a manufacturing environment.
2. Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to newly learned techniques.
3. Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools, and equipment.
4. Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route sheets, and test specifications. Perform basic mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
5. Possess strong mechanical reasoning.
6. Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
7. Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
8. Able to interpret reports and use standard business software applications. Able to use employee self-service to access on-line information and use specialized automated systems (i.E. PMR, TORS, e-mail).
9. May require soldering certification per customer requirements.
10. Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and self-development activities
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $ 20-$21 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
Continuous Employment Development and Learning
Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
Dental Insurance Coverage
Vision Insurance Coverage
Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
Long Term Disability
Voluntary Short-Term Disability
Access to Health Joy
GAP Medical Coverage
Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.