Assembler/Tester B (2nd Shift)
Dublin, GA 31021 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests products to achieve customer quality and on-time delivery schedules. May perform lock wiring, first stage subassembly, and final detailing functions on routine assignments requiring limited judgement. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs. Receives direct supervisory guidance.
1. Performs basic assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools, mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a manufacturing environment.
2. Records test results on data forms using basic electrical equipment and flow meters.
3. Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer requirements, and quality directives.
4. Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles/tests to customer and/or industry standards.
5. Performs touch-up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts.
6. Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for improvement.
7. Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
8. Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
-High School or Equivalent
-Able to read and interpret blueprints and written work instructions
-Ability to calculate basic shop math
-Ability to use a computer
-At least two or more years mfg exp to include assembly
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
-Post-secondary education electronics technology preferred
The pay range for this position is $16.00-$17.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.