Assembler & Tester
Torrance, CA 90501 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
Perform various assembly operations on hydraulic, pneumatic, and electro-mechanical valves, actuators and systems using a variety of electrical and mechanical measuring instruments, assembly tools and cleaning devices.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Required to work from drawings, worksheets, parts lists, and other units, it is also required that the assembler have a working knowledge of the products to perform diagnostic rework (or troubleshooting) on units which do not meet test requirements. Required to work on repairs normally run with production units. Work on hydraulic stands to perform assembly functions, set-up AMPS and 151 stages. Some testing required using defined procedures. Positively contribute to the teamwork environment in terms of productivity, initiative, cooperation, data collection and attitude.
Minimum: HS Diploma / GED
The pay range for this position is $20.00-25.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.