Agricultural Production and Trial Technician
Fowler, IN 47944 US
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Agricultural Production and Trial Technician will be a key member of the soybeans processing and Product Development team at the Fowler, IN research site.
- This role will involve assisting the team with planting, evaluating, harvesting, and processing carrots for the purpose of research and development.
- Packaging and sorting seed.
- Helping plant soybean locations. Driving tractor or dumping packets.
- Maintaining soybean plot locations.
- Harvesting soybean plots locations using plot combine.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a driver's license. Candidate will be traveling to different sites (within about 2.5 hours) in a company vehicle.
- Agricultural/field research background would be preferred but not required.
- Working outdoors in cold, heat, dusty, or windy.
- Have experience operating small farm equipment (helpful) or willingness to learn
- Have attention to detail and a focus on safety
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision.
For more information, please email us at recruiters@cenergyintl.Com
The pay range for this position is $20.00-30.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (day shift); some weekend work may be needed. Position is field based so hours may need to be rescheduled due to weather.
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.