Administrative Assistant Scale House Support
Richmond, CA 94801 US
The Scalehouse is a 24/7 operation that supports the Richmond Refineries trucking and rail activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Weighing trucks as they enter/exit the facility and providing the correct paperwork
- Processing rail switching request from the various loading Rax and inbound/outbound railroads
- Communicating with the trucking companies and onsite rail crew
- Processing new car arrivals
- Shipping outbound cars
- Various administrative tasks
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 8 hour shifts that rotate once/month.
- Days: 6am to 2pm
- Swing: 2pm to 10pm
- Nights: 10pm to 6am
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property.
The pay range for this position is $24.00 - $ 25.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
- Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
- Continuous Employment Development and Learning
- Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
- Aetna & Kaiser Group Medical Coverage
- Dental Insurance Coverage
- Vision Insurance Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Access to Health Joy
- GAP Medical Coverage
- Direct Deposit
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.