Pedricktown, NJ 08067 US
1. Payroll submission and issues Works with HR for Payroll duties utilizing E-Time as well as the E-Time team to resolve any issues or roll out any new training required.
2. CATS Time Entry inputting of maintenance & contractor hours into the CATS system in SAP.
3. Ships items such as samples, etc., via FedEx or UPS.
4. Support New Employee Integration i.E., setting up offices, work clothing focal point phone and computers, etc.
5. Ensures all documents are in conformance to Lubrizol Record Retention policies. Performs and assists department personnel with annual record retention of electronic and physical library.
6. Prepares all physical documentation for archival.
7. Focal point for assistance with printers, and computer problem resolution.
8. Works with HS&E to consolidate files and assist in the day-to-day functions of the HSE&S Department.
9. Updates Contractor Safety files & keeps spreadsheet updated.
10. Sends letters out yearly to all contractors asking for their updated information.
11. Responsible for inputting courses and training taken (outside of the assigned courses) into the employee s electronic file and hard copy file.
12. Plans employee events on and off-site: Safety dinner/luncheons, Christmas parties, retirement parties, orders lunch as needed for day-staff functions and other various functions.
13. Responsible for filing and shredding of documentation as needed.
14. Assists all department as needed with filing
15. All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
High School Diploma
5 years of office professional experience is required OR Associates degree in office administration, office management or other business discipline
Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Bookkeeping
Knowledge of SAP
Proficient in Microsoft; Office (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Must have a valid driver s license and current state required minimum vehicle insurance coverage to drive onto Client and Company property
The pay range for this position is $19.00 - $ 20.00 per hour; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This pay information is being provided pursuant to applicable law and is based in part on market location.
The benefits available with this position include:
Ongoing Training (RSO, Systems, Software Programs, OSHA Safety, JJ Keller, etc.)
Continuous Employment Development and Learning
Ongoing Advocacy, internal assets with HSE, Legal and HR teams and experts to aid in Employee Career Path and Advancement
Aetna Group Medical Coverage & Kaiser for California only
Dental Insurance Coverage
Vision Insurance Coverage
Basic Life Insurance & AD&D
Long Term Disability
Voluntary Short-Term Disability
Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
Cenergy is a dynamic, diverse, woman-owned company that has provided stellar support to our clients globally for over 25 years! We hire extraordinary people, and each of our team members are encouraged to embody our core values to drive innovation and own it with integrity and trust while adding to our positive and forward-thinking atmosphere.