JOB TYPE: CONTRACT – LENGTH: 1 year +
TENTATIVE START DATE: ASAP
TENTATIVE END DATE: 2/25/2019
HOURS: 5-40's – Five Days on for 40 hours
- Manages the full cycle of procurement activities, including, but not limited to:
- Facilitate sourcing initiactives and contracting process for materials and services
- Coordinate with operational stakeholders and Supply Chain support functions to develop sourcing strategies, draft contract documents, conduct bid evaluations, and present recommendations for award.
- Gathering and analyzing company spend, supply market information, and other related commercial information to drive value from supply chain activities
- Facilitate or support commercial arrangements and contract negotiations
- Oversee the contract performance management in accordance with Contract Management Plans and KPI's
- Manage contract changes (i.e. amendments, rate changes)
- Compliance with ConocoPhillips policy and industry regulations.
- Uses established procedures to solve standard, straight-forward problems.
- Has the ability to perform routine assignments based on detailed instructions/past practices.