Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Catalyst preparation and testing using a variety of reactor types
• General wet chemistry methods
• Product characterization
• Maintain a safe, clean, well-organized lab meeting all safety and environmental regulations
• Keeping chemical inventory accordingly
• Maintain data records and laboratory notebooks of sufficient quality to support processes transfer, scale-up and intellectual property protection and patent applications
• Report data in written and oral reports.