Lab Technician/Operator will perform research for refining processes.
Daily activities include:
• Conducts Lab work designed to process crude, distillate and blended materials under the direction of a Lead Operator.
• Operating environment include processing units that contain large & small reactors, operating at elevated temperatures and pressures, vacuum resid hydrocracking, high pressure gas, and utilities
• Complete activities of process units, utility systems, and/or related equipment during shift in accordance with the requests and directions of research scientists and engineers.
• Complete sampling and basic tests of products and gas
• Perform basic maintenance and frequently inspects equipment to detect any unsafe conditions.