Cenergy is seeking a Technical Assistant within their Design Assurance Group . This group works with every major capital project (over $500M) to make sure the technical/engineering work is done correctly and to ensure that expectations are met regarding business performance. The Technical Assistant supports the Manager and Engineers on the projects.
• Supports technical and engineering personnel with project support duties.
• Compiles project finance reports.
• Prepares datasheets and documents under the direction of the engineers.
• Develops and maintains technical databases and spreadsheets.
• Maintains records and data utilizing various automated systems which may include creating database/server, developing tracking systems/spreadsheets, setting up files, etc.
• Coordinates materials or special projects for the assigned core team member, which may include preparing material/reports, distributing , editing. formatting, proofreading material and obtaining project documentation.
• Transcribing dictation for project engagements.
• Maintain Design Assurance SharePoint site, including creating new project sites, uploading documents and archiving project materials.
• Create project codes from approval GO-113 in TSFD system.
• Coordinate project engagement logistics (meeting space, catering, documentation, presentation, SME).
• Coordinate Peer Pool Member selection for projects. Provide back-up support for unit Admin