• Experience in the definition of system requirements and creation of requirements documents.
• Knowledge of dynamic elements of compressible and incompressible fluid systems, mechanical system dynamics, control system elements.
• Knowledge of modeling methods for system components.
• Knowledge of how the simulation pieces work together.
• Ability to troubleshoot simulation problems.
• Knowledge of configuration management processes.
• Proficiency with MS Office: Word, EXCEL and Powerpoint.
- B.S. or M.S. in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering