- 5 years professional airframe Durability and Damage Tolerance (DaDT) analysis experience with primary structure is required.
- Must have thorough understanding of load, stress, and/or structure.
- Experience in documentation of structural integrity by report writing and test evaluation is required.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office tools is required.
- 12 years DaDT analysis experience and experience with high performance military airframe structures are preferred.
- Knowledge of durability and damage tolerance in metallic structure is required.
- Ability to develop computer codes and/or develop methods to streamline analysis methods is highly desired, especially with applications to computer generated analysis and reports. BS or higher degree in AE, ME, or EM preferred.
- A combination of education and experience may be considered equivalent to the degree requirement.