Utilize advanced technical concepts in support of software products within Advanced Development Programs (ADP).
- Will be responsible for the design, development, integration, and testing of embedded software, ground-based application software, and/or simulation software.
- Must be able to support the full software development life cycle – including requirements and configuration management - and work in a mature software process environment.
- Position requires interfacing with various disciplines, including Systems Engineering and Integration & Test.
- Must be capable of independently designing and creating software solutions based on limited information on rapidly evolving projects.
- Applicant must have excellent oral and written communication skills.