To contribute to the achievement of global procurement value improvement targets for Manufacturing and ensure that the maximum benefit is derived from the strategic procurement of Manufacturing spend.
• Supports the CP Site Lead in the acquisition of goods and services with proactive contract management for categories of goods and services in the category.
• Actively involved in the procurement of local specific materials and services and offsite repairs at the direction of the Site Lead, Contracts and Procurement.
• Provides interface between CP Operations and the location ensuring the Requisition to pay needs and processes are fulfilled.
• Develops local contracting strategies, and implements contract management plans.
• Tracks monthly savings targets against annual goals
• Mentors buyers to promote growth for potential future roles.
• Supports the CP Site Lead in developing category strategies and contracts within the site and cluster.
• Supports the CP Site Lead by soliciting RFP’s, RFI’s, market analysis, counter estimates and negotiating agreements.
• Supports the CP Site Lead by developing and maintaining required (management) reports, spend analysis and reporting value improvements.
• Supports the CP Site Lead in registering and amending contracts in SAP, Ariba and other electronic tools.
• Supports the CP Site Lead by communicating with vendors and (internal) customers.
• Supports the CP Site Lead by obtaining information required by the Category Managers.