This position will need to demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to interact with co-workers in a team-based environment.
- Demonstrates strong organizational and project planning ability as they will be viewed as a key contributor to the business capture and planning phase of business development.
- The individual must possess the ability to function efficiently as team member in all aspects of job performance.
Essential job functions:
- This position will require interfacing with customers, suppliers, and government agencies as well as Group/site management and program personnel.
- This position will require knowledge of earned value concepts and theories with the emphasis and the program planning and scheduling aspects and will be viewed as the focal point of the schedule aspects of the earned value information.
- This position will require a high degree of analytical skills in identifying interrelationships of schedule activities as well as proposing workarounds.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, accounting, or a related field and 3 years of relevant work experience demonstrating strong analytical, problem resolution, organizational, program management and leadership abilities.
- In lieu of a degree, equivalent experience may be accepted.
- Equivalent experience may include: leading teams on complex development projects, applying current industry standards for schedule assessments and producing analytical schedule reports for customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also required for contacts with outside agencies and customers as well as with employees at all levels and locations.
- Personal computer experience for Scheduling (Microsoft Project), spreadsheets (Excel), word processing (Word), databases, and presentations is required.
- Knowledge of earned value concepts and software applications is preferred.